Monday, August 30, 2010

What's new

I haven't blogged in a long time partly due to the fact that I have what seems like zero time on my hands but in large part, I feel as if I have nothing to say.

Is it sad that I am okay with a "boring" life? I love doing nothing. The highlight of my week last week was when Brodie called me on on being the tooth fairy - and santa! He promised not to tell Jack yet...

People ask me what's new - well... nothing. Nothing is new. I'm still a mom. Still married. Still working. Still watching Big Brother.

We go to church. We see our families as often as possible. We clean the house. We play with the kids. I get very excited when we go out to eat. Score. I shopped the bi-annual resale. My kids have new wardrobes for less than 1/6 of what it should have cost me. Double score.

Some may consider this what's "new." To me it's just life:
I started classes on Monday. Twelve credit hours. I may just be insane. Twelve credit hours, forty hour work week, three young kids, a husband, and a partridge in a pear tree. Yeah.

No comments: