Monday, November 10, 2008

s.e.v.e.n.

So I've been tagged a few times. I'll do it but I don't feel like tagging anyone since I think everyone I know in blogger world has already been tagged.

Seven weird things about me

1. My sister and I can finish each other's sentences. We don't have normal conversations and we can drive people crazy because we'll be like "So I ran into...", "Oh I saw her and", "I know! Her daughter is so cute!" Or sometimes I'll start venting about something that she already knew I was going to vent about. It's normal to us though.


2. When I watch something painful happen to someone or if someone is talking about something that would hurt, I get a shooting pain in my feet. It's almost like I feel their pain and it hurts. But I also have the uncontrollable urge to giggle when I watch someone get hurt [usually in a video - never in real life]. I think it's my nervousness for them.


3. If I am sleeping anywhere other than my bed, I usually sleep with my eyes open. No joke. I'm not sure why and it's not even a "choice" I make. People will start talking to me [because they think I am awake] and wake me up and it really ticks me off. I hate being woke up. And it's not my fault that my eyes are open.


4. I crack my jaw when I have a headache. It doesn't always help but I automatically start doing it as soon as I feel a headache coming on. I also rub behind my ears to help but again, it doesn't always help. But I still do it...


5. I need my clothes to smell like laundry detergent. I love the smell of that stuff! I could spend forever in the laundry aisle at the grocery store because of the smell. Sometimes I walk down it just because.


6. I am petrified of danglies hanging out of my nose and having food in my teeth. Without even thinking about it, I rub my nose and run my tongue over my teeth. I usually do both of those things every 5 to 10 minutes.


7. I cannot hold a grudge. I can get madder than heck and be furious with a person but if you give me time to cool off, I'm so over it. It's totally a good thing and I am very happy that I have been blessed with this quality.

1 comment:

Brandi Dawn said...

I'm now aware of the danglies dealio..i'll be watching your nose from now on. Ha ha..just kidding!