Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bucket List

The Bucket List just happens to be one of my top 5 movies - ever! I could watch it every day! I laugh and I cry and I fall in love with it so if you haven't seen it - you must! Here is my favorite scene in the movie...

[Carter hands Edward an article about Kopi Luwak, Edward's favorite coffee]
Carter Chambers: Read it.
Edward Cole: [reading] Kopi Luwak is the world's most expensive coffee. Though for some, it falls under the category of "too good to be true." In the Sumatran village, where the beans are grown, lives a breed of wild tree cat. These cats eat the beans, digest them and then... defecate.
[pauses]
Edward Cole: The villagers then collect and process the stools. It is the combination of the beans and the gastric juices of the tree cat that give Kopi Luwac...
[Carter starts laughing]
Edward Cole: ...its unique flavor... and aroma. You're [crapping] me!
Carter Chambers: [laughing] Cats beat me to it!
[Carter and Edward both laugh hysterically]

Haaaa. Love it! Anyway, last Sunday we kicked off a new series at church called "The Bucket List." So far, it's been great! I'm in the process of working on my own Bucket List but it is still just that... a process. I'll post it when I get it done. In the meantime, I'll enjoy watching the movie to get my creative juices flowing :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I posted my bucket list, I'd have to create a new blog for overflow! :)