Friday, April 23, 2010

Blessings

My top five blessings today:

I work for a man who appreciates me and values me. Can I just tell you what a huge difference that makes in my attitude at work?? If I can’t stay at home with my kiddos, then this is where I want to be.

I got a flat tire on Saturday! Because of that flat tire, I was able to sit and chat with Aaron’s grandma. What I didn’t know was that she was having an awful morning and had prayed and asked God to send someone to her to distract her. It’s really amazing to know that I was an answer to someone’s prayers.

I get to go to El Camino every Monday. We’re so creative that we call our work lunch dates “El Camino Monday.” It’s what gets me out of bed Monday mornings.

I get to be a soccer/baseball mom! I love every minute of going to practices… buying the gear… watching them succeed… watching them strike out… watching them be boys!! Totally hoping for a little girl who wants to be a dancer ;-)

We have “enough.” We don’t have a lot of money. We don’t have a lot of “things.” But we have a place to live. We have food to eat. We have [cute] clothes to wear. We have family that loves us and helps in every aspect possible. We have friends that “get” us. We have a GOD who is guiding us. Yup – we have enough.

No comments: