Friday, October 8, 2010

There is no "i" in team


I love the "pack" mentality of preschool soccer players. I just love watching them all huddle around the ball and never really get anywhere but they sure do know that they are a team. They may not always know which way their goal is and they often times score on themselves but they know that GREEN is the best team there is and they love it!

This was Jackson's second year of soccer and he loved it. Last year he wasn’t so sure but he insisted that he sign up again this year. I was a little hesitant but went ahead and did it anyway.


At the beginning he acted like he didn’t want to play once again, but after a little coaxing (and some evil eye from his dad :/) he went out there and showed how much he truly loves the game.


He loved getting in the huddle to get the ball! He ran around in the mob with the rest of them and I am so stinkin' proud of my little man! I love you, Jackson and I can't wait to see you in action again next year!



No comments: