Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Things my kids said | Volume 2

*To the babysitter*
Adie: Mary, go down the slide.
Mary: I don't think I'll fit Adie.
*She goes down the slide*
Adie: See, Mary! You went down the slide! Your butt isn't too big!
YAAAAY, Mary!



*While Aaron was pinching Jackson's nose*
Jackson: Let go! I can't smell!!
Who cares about breathing...



Me: Brodie, hurch is not a word.
Brodie: Yes it is!
Me: Fine, use it in a sentance.
Brodie: I'm going to hurch you!
I love that kid and his crazy mind!



Adie: Daddy, you're a PUNK!
Thatta girl!



Me: Jackson, do you ever miss Brennemen? (His preschool)
Jackson: Yeah, Mom, I do. Every time we go past it I get a tear in my eye and I get sad.
Well then why do you hafta grow up so fast?!?



Brodie: I heard that tens live in Tennessee.
Daddy: What??
Brodie: On the Suite Life they said that a girl must have lived in Tennessee because she was the only ten they see
Daddy: Brodie that's a pick up line.
Brodie: Oh. Daddy, is Sarah a ten?
Daddy: Oh yeah!
*Blush*

1 comment:

Lindsay @ Hello Hue said...

Hahaha! Too funny. My favorite is "I can't smell!"

Thanks for taking my survey, Sarah and for your kind words! I hope you have a really great week! ;)